Reiki retreats (5-10 days). Residential or non-residential.
Reiki 1 and 2
An immersion into Reiki – for complete beginners or people who have already done a course but feel they would like to delve deeper.
During these retreats, you have time to really embody and live Reiki in a group, while eating, sleeping, walking and during the sessions where you learn to give yourself and others Reiki treatments. This retreat covers the material from Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 as well as some elements from Mindfulness and extra meditations. Each retreat is tailored to the groups interests, levels, and practices. Mindful walks in nature are sometimes included in these retreats depending on the place. One of the evenings, we have a Meditative Storytelling session.
Reiki 3 and master/teacher Course ( 6-10 days with a one year monthly follow up)
An immersion into Reiki, diving deep and finding how you want to share it with others. You must have taken Reiki 1 and 2 to do this course and must have practiced for at least 2 years.
By the end of this course, you will be able to attune and share Reiki with others. Moreover, this course is about truly understanding that Reiki is the Mystery of life, the essence of everything that is, and that no person can ever master Reiki or life. In Japan, this level is called ‘Mystery teaching’. Some people choose split this course and do it in two times.
The course covers:
- Reiki 3 attunement
- Reiki 3 Symbols (drawing, meaning, use)
- Learning about the attunements and how to give all Reiki attunements.
- Deepening our Reiki practice at all levels.
- Giving a Reiki 1 or 2 workshop with Rebecca and deciding how you want to teach your workshop.
- Japanese techniques used by Mikao Usui.
- Further exploration of Reiki as the Master, as the flow of life
- Additional exercises using meditations, breathing and movement to help open up to the Energy, to understand Reiki better and to prepare oneself for healing.