Reiki 1 Course ( 3 days over one month )
By the end of this course, you will be able to give yourself and others treatments and begin to see how Reiki can be a part of your everyday life.
Interaction and Self-study:
We meet for a weekend for input and practice. Students then go away and practice on themselves (self-Reiki), and friends and family, writing brief reports about each sessions they do. We then meet again after a month (online if the student has moved away) for questions/answers and more practice. Following that, there are monthly meetings (optional) for deepening the practice and exchange. Support is given online too, whenever needed.
The course covers:
- Reiki 1 attunement.
- The history of Reiki
- What is Reiki and how it works
- The five Reiki principles
- Full Reiki treatment for others and oneself
- Practice time to give Reiki to others and oneself
- Japanese Reiki techniques: Gassho meditation, Reiji–Ho (listening to intuition), Byosen (scanning), Kenyoku (Dry bathing)
- Additional exercises using meditations, breathing and movement to help open up to the Energy, to understand Reiki better and to prepare oneself for healing.