Reiki 2 Course ( 3 days over one month )
In this course, you will learn about different ways in which the Reiki energy works, but also, we explore further how to go beyond the physical aspect of healing. In Japan, this level is called ‘inner teaching’.
Interaction and Self-study:
We meet for a weekend for input and practice. Students then go away and practice on themselves (self-Reiki), and friends and family, writing brief reports about each sessions they do. We then meet again after a month (online if the student has moved away) for questions/answers and more practice. Following that, there are monthly meetings (optional) for deepening the practice and exchange. Support is given online too, whenever needed.
The course covers:
- Reiki 2 attunement
- The description of the symbols (drawing, meaning and use)
- Distance Healing
- Practice time to use the symbols on others and oneself.
- Japanese techniques; Koki–Ho (healing with the breath) and Gyoshi–Ho (healing with the Eyes), etc.
- Exploring the meaning of Reiki in our everyday life and spirituality.
- Additional exercises using meditations, breathing and movement to help open up to the Energy, to understand Reiki better and to prepare oneself for healing.